Saturday 6 August 2011

He put a ring on it

After almost 2 years of long distance dating and travelling overseas, Luke put a ring on it.  No tears, no getting down on one knee after all, I wanted a YSL Arty ring for my engagement.  :)


Just after he proposed, I asked him to take photo of me.
The proposal happened in Moon Garden.  Luke and I were the only guests that rainy day.  After breakfast, Luke suggested walking around the area and taking photos.  I didn't find this odd, after all we filos liked our holiday photos.  Just before we checked out, he asked me to stop at the pond.  He then asked me to hold his hand.  He was shaking it and I was just shaking it with him.  He tugged my hand lightly and pointed with his lips where the arty ring was.  It was then when I said, "you got me an arty ring,OMG!  OMG!"  I was more excited about the ring as I've been dying to have it for ages.  That's when he asked me formally to marry him.  I said, yes.  He was expecting me to say,"I will you f*cking wh*re".  Inside joke. 

Ready to be Mr. Feliciano Luke?  :P   


PS
Before he proposed, Luke had an Arty ring nightmare.  He woke up and said something about the Arty.  He thought I found the ring.  

1 comments:

Ethel said...

Congratulations! :)

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting