Sunday 21 August 2011

Joanna and Ynan's Wedding

I just woke up from a long sleep and is well rested now.  :)  Yesterday, I woke up at 4AM to attend my friend's wedding at 3PM in Gumaca, Quezon.  Remember when I said, I won't travel again to attend a wedding.  I ATE MY WORDS.  The travel time is longer than the last.  It took at least 5 hours each way.  I love my friend and it can't be helped.  Surprisingly, my boss gave me the Saturday off and I didn't attend work today.  :P

Joanna and Ynan has been together since Uni.  I can't exactly remember when, maybe 2004 when they started dating.  I was with Joanna when he was courting her til she made the announcement that they were dating, through her long distance and now marriage.  It's like things come in full circle.  Their relationship is a smooth sailing one I tell you.  I can't remember seeing Joanna cry because of him.  Sure she was sad when he went to Japan for work but that's about it.  I am happy seeing both of them tie the knot.   Joanna was a very pretty and payat bride!  Ang liit ng braso sobra.  I feel like a boxingera!  She lied about not being able to lose weight.  :P
 Minutes before the ceremony started.
The long isle.

I think the church was 425 years old.  I love love the fascade.


They feed each other with cake, drank a glass of wine each and threw doves.
Her wedding was traditional. People pinned money on their first, second and third dance.
Follow my blog with bloglovin

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting