Saturday 19 February 2011

UP Fair 2011

It was my first time to be on a concert backstage and to be honest, the only good thing about it - taking photos with the artists and interacting with them.  Every groupies dream.  :P

When I was in Uni, my cousins and I would frequently go to UP Fair.  Scratch that, we would go to every concert imaginable.  We always went on big groups, mostly men.  But I never felt, not even once, unsafe.  My cousins looked after us.  Thanks.  :)

UP Fair is so different this year.  Gone were the "bakal boys" days, less posers and "pa-alamat na tao", more booths and it was almost organised minus the long delays last night.  UP Fair last night felt different.  I blame the fact that we were on the backstage.  I'd rather be in the crowd but that was just me.

Last night was the night of classics, Razorback, Greyhoundz, Giniling Festival and Sugarfree was there.  We were lucky as it was Sugarfree's last UP Fair.  They are disbanding after 12 years of being together.  :(   It was good seeing them for the last time.

Has any of you been to UP Fair?  



 So groupie ko naman here.  I wanted to take photo with Razorback's front man kaso I was intimidated.  I took this shot so it was a bit blurred.  Akala ko kasi nasa likod ko lang si Lorraine.  Pinangatawanan ko na.  Good thing it turned out okay.  :P
Shitttt!  Naghubad ang front man ng Callalily.  LOL!



PS

I feel really tired last night and I am still tired this morning.  Sooooo unfit!

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting