Wednesday 6 July 2011

Fruition Spa, Quezon City

There is no surprise on what I do on my day off - I do my laundry, sort my ebay stuff, pig out and go for a massage.  I wanted to add film today but I can't be bothered to leave early.  I don't stay out late during my day off as I don't like going to work tired the next day.  I just do "me time" which actually works for me.  Keeps me energised the whole week.  

I was supposed to go to a affordable spa place in Congressional but I can't find the spa.  I am pretty sure that I am in the right place but I can't see any signs pointing me to the place.  Frustrated I left and went to the first parlour that I saw.  Big mistake.  I should have done more research before I went.  It's only 300php an hour so there ain't much to lose right?  :P  

Everyday, I see the big sign, Fruition Spa 300 per hour on my way home.  Curious I went.  I was praying the whole time for a clean non spa-kol place.  It wasn't.  It just that the service was horrible.  I was greeted by a bored looking receptionist.  When I told her that I wanted Shiatsu, she said okay.  She asked to fill up something and took me to the room.  I commented on how big the place was.  She didn't say anything.  She turned on the air conditioning put the light on the brightest setting then left.  When the masseuse came back, she asked what I wanted.  I told her Shiatsu but she told me to get Swedish instead as she is not so good with Shiatsu.  Defeated, I said okay.  Although I am settling for less, at least I am settling for what she knew how to do.  

The massage itself is okay.  She used lots of massage oil to the point that I felt uncomfortably oily after the massage.  They use oil in peppermint spa too but they rub you with cornstarch powder afterwards.  I do believe in second chances but I don't think I'll come back for more.  I can't afford to waste an hour and 300PHP of my own money AGAIN.  My spa hopping continues next week.  





Follow my blog with bloglovin

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting