Tuesday 28 June 2011

Max's Chicken All You Want Promo

I bet most of you have been to Max's.  It is one of my mum's favourite restaurant.  "SPRING CHICKEN!!"  Every year, my mum would take the whole clan there.  I wonder when and why she stopped doing it.

I have no special interest with fried chicken.  I only went for the heck of it plus it was my brother's post bday celebration and it's cheap and we are both struggling with money and budgeting at the moment.  This place was perfect.
 It started with this and ended up with
JR had 3 quarter chickens whilst I had 2 quarters.   I had to push myself to have two.  It was nice though.  The table across from us brought softdrinks with them.  Ano to picnic?  Hahaha!!!!


Follow my blog with bloglovin

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting